Pazera Free MKV to AVI Converter 1.1
Pazera Free MKV to AVI Converter Publisher's Description
MKV is an open standard of multimedia container that allows to embed multiple audio tracks and subtitles in one file. For this reason it is very often used to rip DVD and Blu-ray discs. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs do not support the MKV format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MKV files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other.
The most important features:
* Converting MKV video files to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware! - for home and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This product is also listed in: Audio Convertors, CD/DVD/Blue-Ray Rippers & Encoders, CD/DVD/Blue-Ray Tools